Jerusalem, 31 July, 2015 (TPS) -- Below is the main Privacy Statement for TPS. Please read through this at the time you register or subscribe for these services.
At TPS we collect different types of information about our visitors and consumers for four main reasons:
- To provide personalized services unique to individual visitors and consumers.
- To help us to monitor and improve the services we offer to you.
- To sell advertising space on the TPS website.
- Only with the consent of each consumer, to market our services to individual consumers.
Please see below for further information on the following subjects.
- TPS does our utmost to protect your privacy through the appropriate use of security technology. We do this to ensure that we have appropriate physical and technological security measures in place to protect your information.
- We also ensure that when we use other service providers for any processes, these service providers also have appropriate security measures in place to protect your information.
- TPS respects your privacy. You should only receive marketing emails from TPS and/or from TPS preferred third parties which you have agreed to. It will be made clear to you where you have these choices by providing check boxes for you to decide whether you wish to receive these offers in marketing and through other means. TPS may, however, email you occasionally with information or questions about your account.
- TPS will only collect and use your information where we have legitimate business reasons, and we are legally entitled to do so.
- TPS will be transparent about the information we will collect about you and how we will use your information.
- TPS will only use your information for the purpose(s) for which they were originally collected and we will ensure any old information is securely disposed of.
- TPS is accessible via the internet. This means that any collected information can be accessed from anywhere in the world.
- If TPS or our service providers transfer your information outside of your country, or outside the European Economic Area (EEA), all protection required under the law shall remain in place.
How TPS May Use Your Information
“Personal Identifiable Information” is the information that identifies you as an individual, such as name, postal address, telephone number, email address, and/or credit card number.
TPS may collect personally identifiable information when you specifically and knowingly provide it to us, for example when you provide your personal information such as your e-mail address, name, phone number or address or when you submit credit card information for payment of services. TPS may also collect individual user information that you provide to us offline and TPS will treat such information in the same manner as if it was collected “offline” and not via the Site.
We also ask optional profile questions that include, Investing Background, Risk Profile, Job Title, Job Function/Occupation, Industry, and no. of Staff/Company Size – none of which are required.
The minimum information we need to register a consumer is an email address and a password. We will ask further questions for different services, including sales promotions. Unless stated, all registration questions are compulsory.
We may also ask some further, voluntary questions during registration for certain services so we can gain a clearer understanding of our visitors and consumers. This also enables us to personalize services for our visitors and consumers.
Information We Automatically Collect
TPS automatically collects Non-Personally Identifiable Information (Non-PII) on all visitors and consumers interacting with our online services, including your IP address, browser type, operating geography, and pages visited.
If you access our Online Services from a mobile or other device, we may collect a unique device identifier assigned to that device (“UDID”).
This information is used to personalize your experience across all TPS platforms. It also allows us to display relevant content, services and advertising to the appropriate audience.
TPS does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected any personal information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information from our database.
If you are located outside of Israel, please note that the information you provide to us will be transferred to the Israel. By using this Web site, you consent to this transfer.
About TPS Advertising
TPS contains contextual affiliate links from which we may earn revenue. Our articles are never influenced by advertisers or affiliates, nor are they written for the purpose of promoting a product, except when clearly branded as a ‘sponsored feature’ or ‘advertisement feature’ or ‘sponsor’s content’.
Please note that TPS reserve the right to access and disclose personal data to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate our systems properly and to protect both ourselves and our visitors and consumers.